Monday 20 April 2015

Health & Fitness Day 9 to 15

Bonjour
I am back from my two days away in Paris and I just have not had the time to post anything on my blog.

Let me just say, I was not a good girl in Paris and I ate whatever I wanted to. *cries*
To be honest, I did not go all crazy but as I walked, I snacked on chocolates and snack-a-jack crisps.
I broke my no carb diet thats for sure. I broke it before I even went.
(again I have not really taken pictures of my food but you will get a glimpse of my Paris trip)

Day 9 (Tuesday)
14.04.2015
Breakfast
Seeing as I was going to the zoo on Tuesday, I thought porridge would be a good idea and I was right. It kept me full for a long time up until around 3pm.

Lunch
Being out and about I did not get the chance to pick up lunch so I snacked on yoghurt coated peanuts and sweet chilli thai crackers... (These are actually not very healthy)

Dinner
Mince meat with some spaghetti and sweet potato. (I BROKE MY NO CARB DIET) But this was the week I was introducing my body to carbs again. I had white spaghetti which isn't too good. I even felt somewhat bloated after eating dinner.

Day 10 (Wednesday)
15.04.2015
Breakfast
I woke up at 5am in the morning to go to a daybreaker with my sisters so a cuppa had to last me till 9am. I actually do not like very early breakfasts as I feel sick. (I am sure a lot of people feel the same)
After dancing like crazy, breakfast was from Pret. White bread baguette with egg and sun dried tomatoes. Yes I know! Not good!
I did not feel too good having this though.
Already I was able to see the difference my body was feeling after going back on carbs.

Lunch
Snacks. Peanuts, Snack-a-jacks & chocolate. I was on the train on my way to Paris with my friend and we actually forgot to pick up lunch.

Dinner
After going up and the down the Eiffel Tower and appreciating the city of Love, we finally went to have dinner which was full of carbs. Chicken Kebab in white bread roll and fries.
I just ate the meat and a few fries. I felt disgusting.
Day 11 (Thursday)
16.04.2015
Breakfast
It doesn't get any better. A chocolate and almond croissant.

Lunch
Even though we were walking around a lot going from one iconic sight to another we actually did not eat proper food. We snacked and indulged in the Macaroons Paris had to offer.

Dinner
Pizza with Salmon and cream. This tasted lush. Who can resist pizza?!

Day 12 (Friday)
Mosquee De Paris
Our last day in Paris. We went to the Grande Mosquee De Paris and I must say it did not feel like I was in a European country. To me it felt like I was in Morocco.

To get to the Sacre Coeur though, we did climb an awful load of stairs at the station and we walked up hill so that was cardio out of the way.
Sacre Coeur

Once again we did not eat healthily and the area in which we were staying was crowded with fast food places. So I took out a kofta in white bread roll with fries.

Day 13 & 14 (Saturday & Sunday)
I have not been good this weekend. I have had donuts, I have eaten carbs and more chocolate. I went out to eat Turkish food. The grilled meat selection was healthy but I guess I ruined it by eating the rice and bulgar wheat.


Day 15 (Monday)
20.04.2014
Although I told myself I would start a healthy diet today, I woke up and had a cuppa tea and caramel crunchy nut cereal.
I have half heartedly enjoyed a Solero ice cream. This is what happens when I am home alone, I pass time by eating.
Dinner consisted of white basmati rice and my mums amazing lamb curry which I have been avoiding for two weeks!!!

I will hopefully get back onto track this week.
I may have indulged in the foods which are bad for me, but as said in my previous posts, everything can be consumed in Moderation. We should not restrict ourselves from something completely or else our body and mind will crave for it more. Be in control.
'I can have it but I choose not to have it'.

This will be my last week blogging about my health and fitness so only two more posts to go.
I hope ya'll have taken an interest in my journey for the past two weeks.
I will be blogging about different things throughout the upcoming weeks so keep an eye out.

For now
Peace out

Check out my last blog post on Day 6, 7 & 8
http://salaamsalma.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/health-fitness-day-6-7-8.html

Instagram:

No comments:

Post a Comment