Monday 2 February 2015

February Blogging Challenge

As off this week, I am going to do a 'February Blogging Challenge', something I have set for myself to get me into the routine of blogging as opposed to posting here and there due to my laziness. 

If you are someone who goes to Uni, is always on the go or sometimes extremely lazy, love to travel, have boring days and sometimes the most productive of days, you will be able to relate to my posts. 

Some days will be advice about anything and everything like lifting yourself to infinity and beyond if you are feeling down, other days will be about my opinions about the latest issues, other days will be me moaning about how much I've stuffed down my throat and overall, life. 
Ah and maybe a poem here and there if I am feeling creative. But we'll see. 

So... Why not embark on this journey with me through lifes highs and lows. 
Let February posts come alive!!!

I should be posting every Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays around 9pm. 
If February goes well, who knows, I may even do a different challenge in March.
Let me know what you guys think I should do and what my posts should be about.
(So show the support guys. Criticism and ideas will be appreciated)


Be ready for Wednesday's first proper post!
Can't wait!

If you have not already done so, check out my previous blog posts

Follow me on:
Instagram: SalmaKhatun95 & SalaamSalma
Twitter: SalmaKhatun95

No comments:

Post a Comment