Sunday 15 November 2015

Humans In My Life - Anis Patel

"I wasn't even gonna write this thing but Salma wouldn't get off my back (metaphorically speaking). Just like everyone else I have different sides to me. Different people know me differently and I like to keep it that way. Sometimes I share feelings with strangers simply because it's the best way for me. You can't share feelings with the people you are close to. I don't know how people can do it. Amusing.
I have a friend who takes cocaine. We were once sat in a car and he had it in front of me. Then he drove. I don't even feel scared when he drives with cocaine in his system, simply because that person came a long way. He has come over every single obstacle you can ever imagine and I look up to him.

When I was in college I didn't really have a plan of what I wanted to do in the future. Towards the end of college I had my mind set on being a social worker. I didn't go uni and even till today sometimes I think that I should apply. Right now I'm working in a school with autistic pupils and I love it. Social work pays more but it's just money. I can survive life or at least I think I can and that's enough for me. I want to travel and start up a charity. II like life the way it is at the moment but the future is always scary. I worry a lot less and and try to have fun and live everyday as it comes. Peace."



From me to you: I would like to start of by saying, please be careful when entering a car with someone under the influence of drugs especially if they are driving. This doesn't sound so safe but then again, you seek adventure don't you? Well this is not the right way!
To be honest, I never put you down for working with autistic people and the way you speak about it shows you are committed to helping people and I find this endearing. I think you should take your skills around the world and help autistic and less abled people globally. I'm going to join you whether you like it or not. For the bantz. Good luck for the future and roll safe. 

Check out my last blog post:


Follow my personal and social Instagram pages for pictures and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment