Tuesday 3 November 2015

Humans In My Life - Tahid

"I dream that when I'm 60 I can be a pensioner".
Tell me something else!
"What else can I tell you? That's my dream. Fine listen. 
I came to England in May 1969 as a child. I liked it. I enjoyed going to school and I came to learn english. I was looking forward to becoming an educated and professional person but I couldn't as I had to look after myself and work. I couldn't go into further education. But I am happy with my life and my family". 




From me to you: I think you have come really far. You came to this place with nothing, with very little English, yet you have managed to always succeed in the smaller things in life. You never put yourself first and you have raised a family, always provided for them and gave them shelter. This is the most important thing. This is what makes you an amazing father and a wonderful man. 

Check out my last blog post:

Follow my personal and social Instagram pages for pictures and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment