Sunday 1 November 2015

Humans In My Life - Salma Razia Khatun

I am back!!!
I have been pretty quiet for a while now on this and it's time I make a come back and keep up with my writing and expressing myself. So I'm going to do something a little different. I've given myself challenges in the past, making sure I post every week or every few days. This time I'm going to challenge myself to post EVERYDAY throughout November. 

This challenge will be a bit like 'Humans of New York' but with a twist. It will be more on a personal level and I will call this 'Humans In My Life'. 
Each day will be dedicated to someone in my life who has had an impact on me or has just been there whether I have needed them or not.

My layout will be a bit like this: a paragraph which I have made these people send me, their picture and a few sentences from me to them. 

When I sent my friends messages, asking them to send me a random paragraph on themselves and a picture, curiosity was killing them. But I wanted to keep this a surprise. So I hope it catches them as a surprise. They just have to wait for the day I will post on them. 
So these messages will vary and there is no theme. Some have written from their heart and some from their mind. Not only does this challenge allow me to get to know the people in my life a bit more but it will allow them to see what I think of them. 
I hope this works out.
I'll get started with me.

"There's nothing amazing about me. I'm just a young woman who loves to laugh, make others laugh and travel. I seek peace and adventure and like everyone in this world, I yearn to see the unseen. 
I have made my loved ones experience stomach pains from laughter and I have caused my loved ones heart ache from my wrong actions. 
I wish I could take some weight of my shoulders and turn back time to change some events in my life but growing up makes me appreciate life's small and big mistakes. It has made me who I am today. 
I see myself travelling and leaving footprints in places where no one has set foot on, reporting from different parts of the world and being known as 'Salma that amazing journalist'. I see myself being a cool aunt to the children of my siblings and a helpful daughter to my parents. I see myself raising a small family and having my husband support the decisions I make in my life and joining me on the journeys I make. But for now, I am content where I am in life and I am very grateful for everything I have. P.s: I love camels and donkeys". 



Follow my personal and social Instagram pages for pictures and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment