Wednesday 11 November 2015

Humans In My Life - Nafisa

Everyone I know has hobbies, dreams and goals that they are working on and hoping to achieve in the future. Is it weird that I don't have any? I wish I had a goal in life to work towards. I'm literally living as life goes by. I'm at university studying early childhood, which I enjoy. I do enjoy working with children but it's not a dream of mine. Working with children is challenging! Sometimes I’m too lazy for a challenge. I wish I can just sit at home watching movies all day eating pizza, while my mother takes care of me. Oh how I wish to be a kid again!


From me to you: There is nothing wrong in living each day as it comes. Infact I think people who do this are more adventurous. However, I would suggest you look at something which you look up to now, a hobby maybe and try and progress on that. Even think out of the box once in a while. Your education and work field is around children, why not have a goal to grow up and help orphans or teach a language to children in other countries. I would love to do these by your side if you ever intend to do it.
But I know that no matter what you decide to do, you will do it well. You are naturally very clever and you do not give up easily. 
But I'm with you on that one, I would love to chill in bed and eat pizza for a whole day every week at least. Forever young!

Check out my last blog post:
http://salaamsalma.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/humans-in-my-life-khadija.html

Follow my personal and social Instagram pages for pictures and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment