Wednesday 18 November 2015

Humans In My Life - Mustafa Ahmed Rawy

"Life in Egypt. It sure is a blessing to be alive, healthy and surrounded by the people you love, but being and having all that considering the fact that I am Egyptian is just too much, given the circumstances in Egypt. Also i am a SOLDIER...
By M.A.Rawy".



From me to you: Despite not having much and living in a country and having the nationality which may restrict your movement, I still think you are a rich man. Well richer than millions out there. You have loved ones in your life, food and shelter, the basic needs to survive. It sure is a blessing to be alive and all of this is a privilege denied to many. By you saying this, it is a great reminder for us to wake up each day and be thankful for being able to experience a new day in this world. As we take our next breath, someone out there is taking their last. Also... Show all those other soldiers out there what you are made of. 

Check out my last blog post:
http://salaamsalma.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/humans-in-my-life-rashwan.html

Follow my personal and social Instagram pages for pictures and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment