Wednesday 25 November 2015

Humans In My Life - Maryam Hussain

"My name is Maryam Hussain. I'm a really dopey person, infact, because so many people call me dopey I've started answering to it. I'm the type of person that would hear a joke and actually get the joke and laugh about it an hour later, the type of person that pronounces the word mojito with an actual J".



From me to you: You have always been a dopey person. The only human I know who throws her shoes over a wall to justify why you have to climb over it. We have had our fair share of stupidity and laughter and I know whenever we meet, even afters years, this will not change. 
Falak Tak Chal burnt Caka Rosha. 


Check out my last blog post:

Follow my personal and social Instagram pages for pictures and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment