Saturday 7 November 2015

Humans In My Life - Samee

"About me, I have had ups and downs but I am an ambitious individual that strives for success. My dream is to be in a position were I can travel the world without the worry of finances. On top of that my short term ambition is to be financially free. In other words I need to be in a position were I don't have to work, but still gain an income via the ventures that I have created".


From me to you: You are pretty hard working and you always fulfil your responsibilities whether it is at home or outside. Despite your dreams, you put family first and it seems as though you have not allowed yourself to go far and wide due to this. I suggest you take a break from work and actually make a start on making your dream come true. Don't always think of the finance, money comes and goes and no one but the Lord will provide. You have the support of your siblings to go and venture of into the unknown. Go and create stories of your own so you can come back and share with us. 

Check out my last blog post:
http://salaamsalma.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/humans-in-my-life-sakira.html

Follow my personal and social Instagram pages for pictures and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment