Sunday 29 November 2015

Humans In My Life - Grandparents

"One of the best love stories I have come across is that of my grandparents. My grandmother (Bibiji) married at a very young age and my grandfather (Dadaji) took very good care of her. They picked on one another like children, shared hearty joked with one another and giggled to their hearts content. Even after they passed away, their love story continued.
On this date, 29th November 2004, my grandfather passed away due to old age and being ill. I remember Monday morning around 5am receiving the news in London of his passing in Bangladesh, in the hands of my father where he took his last few breaths with the Lord's name on his lips. He died peacefully with loved ones around him. But he did leave my Bibiji behind. Since she lost her best friend, she felt lonely but she never lost that hearty giggle and big smile of hers. 
Everyday she would speak of my Dadaji and everyday she would wait for him. 
Little did she realise that her best friend was waiting for the perfect time to collect her. 
Six years later on the 29th of November in 2010, Monday morning around 5am, I remember receiving the news that she had passed away. 
The same date, the same day and around the same time in the hands of my father with the Lord's name on her lips. My Dadaji waited for the perfect moment to reunite with his best friend. God made this happen. It was God's will that this love story happened this way.  
Today is 11 years since my grandfather left us and 5 years since my grandmother was reunited with him. 
I pray that I can have a love story like theirs. I pray that the Lord Almighty grants them one of the highest ranks in Jannat - ul - Firdaus (heaven) and let their love carry on".

Check out my last blog post:

Follow my personal and social Instagram pages for pictures and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment