Wednesday 4 November 2015

Humans In My Life - Nazia

"The fear of fear.

I have always wanted to be someone who can be viewed as a leader or a role model in my industry and one of the ways was to be noticed.
There is a fear of drawing attention to yourself.
But when you need to stand out you have to swallow the pill of what scares you. To be a public speaker requires courage. It needs practise and it needs feelings to grab the audiences attention.

At the beginning of fhe year I enrolled in a weekend of public speaking and it was amazing. But I couldn't use their system so I let my character and my own personality shine up a room in front of 400 people.
What did I learn: EVERYONE IS SCARED OF SOMETHING so all you have to do is stand out and grind it out"

From me to you: I have seen you gradually grow into what you have become today. You have always been motivated to change your own life and the lives of others. It's nice to see you as a bubbly person and this is what makes you seem so confident. Despite the hurdles in your life, you have come out and reached hundreds and you have taken them on a journey. A few years ago, you would not have been able to do this. I say, take one step at a time, have faith and things will come to you. You have done so well so far. Keep it up. 

Check out my last blog post:

Follow my personal and social Instagram pages for pictures and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment