Monday 9 November 2015

Humans In My Life - Sadiya

"A moment which makes me happy: Everyday and this can be whenever so for instance; when I wake up or on my journey to work/university etc. "What is this moment?" I hear you ask. Well it's the moment when I look up, look up into that beautiful glorious sky and just stare at the perfection that God creates every single second of every single day. This is a blessing I thank God everyday for as in our religion we are taught that the remembrance of God is rewarded abundantly. And here is God just handing me this opportunity on a golden platter or should I say BLUE platter! By looking up into the sky I find a release, I find reassurance, I find a tiny moment of peace in this world, I find happiness and for that Alhamdulillah".



From me to you: I know how crazy you are about clouds and the sky and it is so nice that you appreciate all the God given gifts in this world, even the simplest things which are often taken for granted. You look to God's creation to find peace and tranquillity in your life. 
I hope you realise that although you look towards nature to help lift your spirits when you are down. people look at you - one of the most beautiful creations of God - and you lift their spirits up with that smile. Keep smiling, laughing, giggling and doing all the crazy things you do, you crazy cloud woman. 

Check out my last blog post:

Follow my personal and social Instagram pages for pictures and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment