Tuesday 17 November 2015

Humans In My Life - Rashwan

"I have never been good with words, but I promise to try as hard as I can to express a part of my silly self. I grew up in a pretty ordinary place with a lot of ordinarily amazing people, I honestly owe each and everyone of my family a lot, but there is that one thing that I "Don't like" about my people. Where I grew up and where I live right now, people seem to forget how to have dreams, I always feel like they are carried away with the regular "everyday" stuff, nothing too big ever happens around here and my plan is that if anything great is going to happen here, it will probably be ME! I have never been that extra smart or the super handsome guy, but I seemed to overcome that by always giving my heart out to everyone and everything. Stay true to yourself homie".

From me to you: Be the change you want to see! It seems like you are already on the path to changing your area, introducing new ideas and trying out different lifestyles or even cultures. I only say this because you are the only Egyptian I have met who listens to Lowkey and other underground musicians who many do not even know about. Don't be afraid to stand out (with your amazing dancing) and go wild because it is these silly characteristics of yours which I will remember for a very long time. You can consider yourself to be a legend already because soon the UK will come to know of you especially if you stay true to yourself and follow your dreams. 
You will always be the Egyptian Mandem! Peace out!

Check out my last blog post:

Follow my personal and social Instagram pages for pictures and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment