Monday 23 November 2015

Humans In My Life - Samara Saleh

"My name is Samara. I've done stupid things in life but what I think is more stupid is regretting it. You can't turn back time but you can make a better future. People that don't appreciate me are on my black list but still I am loyal to those who do, often they are few. I enjoy writing and in future I would like to work with people as a psychologist or maybe a Lawyer. I want to be someone who can help but also be someone who the world will remember. I want to see The world, all of it, travel, experience laugh and cry with valuable people and delicious food".



From me to you: My Habibti Ukhti. You are young, wild and free and now is the time to be doing stupid things and learning from them. It will save you from making the mistakes when you are much older. I know you have been through a lot in life but I have never ever heard you complain! You are so strong and it seems that no human can bring you down. Stay this way crazy woman! I hope you the best in your future. Just put your mind to it all and you will find yourself helping others and leaving a positive change in peoples lives in no time. 
Let's travel and eat delicious food together because I love to eat. And we can sing Nancy Ajram - Enta Eih in different places. I miss you and meeting you only twice is not enough. You are the first ever Habibti Ukhti I've had and I'm glad you are a crazy one who does stupid things! We will meet soon. I am sure!

Check out my last blog post:

Follow my personal and social Instagram pages for pictures and updates.

3 comments:

  1. aaaw my sweetheart! ofc we will reach whatever we want!
    your my habibti tooo i love you alot!
    and you have to cook if we gonna eat good food cuz i aint doing that if you thought so :p
    <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all do bad things and mistakes but Its all experience in our life .you will pass this time and laugh about it .you are strong and can do so much and you will be all you want to be just don't lose the hope.to the now you do so much by your own and everyone can see how much strong you are .everything you want it you will have it in perfect time wish you the best lovely samara.

    ReplyDelete