Thursday 19 November 2015

Humans In My Life - Maissa Keskes

"One of the best memories in my life is my trip to Egypt! It was one of the best experience I had ever lived. Being there working with the kids has been life changing for me. This experience has a big impact in my life. What make this experience special is my international network, my international family. Every single person I had knew kept to his own target. I really miss those days. I hope that I can see them again".



From me to you: Sometimes having amazing people around you can make an experience more memorable and you are one of those people who made my time in Egypt one to remember. I will never forget how we were running from a dangerous situation and I said my Shahada just in case and amidst the chaos, you had time to stop and ask 'Salma you are Muslim!?' 
You are a very committed young woman who really wants to change the lives of others and you always give your 100%. This was very apparent when you took me around Tunisia. Even though we couldn't go Bardo Museum, you made sure I got the chance to see it regardless of the fact that my flight was in a few hours! I laugh at our crazy time together. I miss you and I hope we meet soon. Be strong Maissa, be strong. My amazing Tunisian Habibti!


Check out my last blog post:
http://salaamsalma.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/humans-in-my-life-mustafa-ahmed-rawy.html

Follow my personal and social Instagram pages for pictures and updates.



No comments:

Post a Comment